Friday, February 17, 2012

NYC, Here I Come!

The time has come, once again, for students at Mount Allison to forget their scholarly problems and do nothing but sit on their butts for an entire, guilt free week.

Yes, it's reading week.

I have a special week coming up! For the second time, I will be spending part of my break in the Big Apple! My parents decided that as a birthday present to myself and my mother (we share the same big day!) we'd take a short trip down (5 days) to see some shows. Our show schedule looks something like this...

Saturday 2pm - Seminar
Saturday 8pm - Merrily We Roll Along
Sunday 3 pm - War Horse
Sunday 7 pm - The Book of Mormon
Monday 8 pm - Death of a Salesman
Tuesday 7 pm - Godspell

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

Also, I'm so grateful to my parents. They have given me so many amazing opportunities to go places that I wouldn't have been able to on my own(NYC, Vancouver, Florida) and I know how lucky I am. I'm so thankful that I get to spend this break with them!

Now... to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment